Tuesday, October 23, 2007

An uncracked stovetop

We finally replaced our flattop range! We had been living with ours having a huge crack straight through one of the burners (how that crack GOT there is a story I'll forego here, as I try not to say mean & nasty things about the mister when he's not around for me to rage on in person!), because trying to replace just the glass top was almost just as expensive as relacing the whole kit-and-kabootle...so, the cheap thrifty sort of folks that we are, we drug our feet procrastinated shopped around until we found a good deal...

Not only did we get a flattop range, but we also replaced our top-freezer fridge with a side-by-side. As you can see, (BTW, pls excuse the photo image, as Murphy jaws-of-steel ATE our digital, so the only 'camera' I have currently is my phone!)
The stove is black and the fridge is white, so they don't neccessarily "match", but that really doesn't bother me, so I'm okay with that.
Now, the thing is to get the fridge from the dining room into the kitchen, where it belongs!

No comments: