Tuesday, December 11, 2007

piled high (Tackle-it Tuesday)


This week's Tackle-it Tuesday is an easy yet dreaded one for me: Laundry.
This is one of my least favorite chores around the house, and having been 'under the weather' for(ever) weeks, I had let it get a bit out of control. So...today is the day for catching up with it, and since its a beautiful 78 degrees outside, the clothes are getting line dried in December!! (Gotta luv winter in Florida!) No photos this week because (1) I am *not* posting pics of my dirty laundry, and (2) even if I *would*, I can't, as I'm still having camera difficulties...maybe next time.

Thanks for droppin' in - now, go Tackle something!!

3 comments:

Magaritas said...

I don't mind doing my laundry however, I HATE putting it away. There's always some to do though.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Laundry and dishes always seem like a on going chore.
I have clothes in the wash right now that needs to go in the dryer.

My tt is up.

Mo said...

Thanks for stoppin' in, ladies!

Ya know, Debbie, I don't mind the folding; its the sorting, and folding that I dread - too bad we aren't neighbors - we could help each other out! LoL

And, I sooo agree, peppylady - dishes are another never-ending battle...

Hope you gals are having a good week (even if ya DO have chores to do!)