Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Time (Tackle-it Tuesday)


Well! It's been a *very* long time since I've participated in Tackle-it Tuesday! (they even got a kewl new logo, there!) Actually, my house is all nice and tidy today (save making the bed, and a few dishes that need to be put away), but in keeping with my resolve to keep up with this house, and coincidentally to keep up with this blog, my tackle today is to update our wall calendar for the upcoming year...

You know, add in all those birthdays, anniversaries and other personal dates that you don't want to forget! The mister brought me home a 2009 calendar from the Beaches Museum & History Center, which even sports an old photo of a friend of ours! (posing with his award-winning photograph of the Bicentennial Flag Pavilion in Jacksonville Beach), and so today, I plan to transfer all the needed data into it and have it ready to hang for the new year.

Not a very taxing tackle, but a chore that needs doing, just the same! How about you? Are you tackling something today? Be sure to head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom and share your hard work with the rest of us! In the meantime ~

Happy Holidays to You and Yours!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I need to do that on that calendar I just bought. Thanks for the reminder