Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Start This, Finish That (Tackle-it Tuesday)

Well, its my first Tackle-it Tuesday of the new year, and all I am tackling this week is a hodge-podge of odds-and-ends that I've neglected to complete before now! I still have yet to get myself back into any semblence of a routine so, with that in mind, my tackling plans for the day are as follows;

~ Finish up the laundry that wasn't completed yesterday (towels, sheets, etc.)
~ Take all potted porch/yard plants back outside (we had freezing temps thru the prev. week, but it seems the sunshine has returned to the beach)
~ containerize/freeze the remaining chili from Sunday nite. (As I said - it was *cold* outside!)
~ Clean off the sideboard in the dining room (our 'hot-spot')
~ Place a Snapfish order (pics to complete kitchen calendar)
~ change the kitty litter (ugh!)

...And, I think that will be enough to occupy my time, while I try to decide on what to make for dinner tonight...what will you be tackling today? Be sure to check out 5 Minutes for Mom, and join the fun - go on; ya know ya want to!

5 comments:

~Tyra~ said...

You sure have a lot to do, hope you tackle it all!

Courtney said...

That's quite a list, good luck with all your tackling. We are tackling the basement (ugh!). This week we tackled one corner "room" of it.

Anonymous said...

That's a big list, but I'm glad you added needing to figure out what to make for dinner. It reminded me to do the same!

Unknown said...

I plan dinner while I drink the AM coffee!
Great Tackle yo go! Come check out my awesome tackle. VROOOOM VROOOM!

Mo said...

Hi, Ladies! Thanks for droppin' by...

I *did* have a lot to tackle and I even got most of it done!

Hope all your tackles were successful!