Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Start This, Finish That (Tackle-it Tuesday)

Well, its my first Tackle-it Tuesday of the new year, and all I am tackling this week is a hodge-podge of odds-and-ends that I've neglected to complete before now! I still have yet to get myself back into any semblence of a routine so, with that in mind, my tackling plans for the day are as follows;

~ Finish up the laundry that wasn't completed yesterday (towels, sheets, etc.)
~ Take all potted porch/yard plants back outside (we had freezing temps thru the prev. week, but it seems the sunshine has returned to the beach)
~ containerize/freeze the remaining chili from Sunday nite. (As I said - it was *cold* outside!)
~ Clean off the sideboard in the dining room (our 'hot-spot')
~ Place a Snapfish order (pics to complete kitchen calendar)
~ change the kitty litter (ugh!)

...And, I think that will be enough to occupy my time, while I try to decide on what to make for dinner tonight...what will you be tackling today? Be sure to check out 5 Minutes for Mom, and join the fun - go on; ya know ya want to!

5 comments:

~Tyra~ said...

You sure have a lot to do, hope you tackle it all!

Courtney said...

That's quite a list, good luck with all your tackling. We are tackling the basement (ugh!). This week we tackled one corner "room" of it.

Lynne said...

That's a big list, but I'm glad you added needing to figure out what to make for dinner. It reminded me to do the same!

Dont make me get out my flying Monkeys! said...

I plan dinner while I drink the AM coffee!
Great Tackle yo go! Come check out my awesome tackle. VROOOOM VROOOM!

Mo said...

Hi, Ladies! Thanks for droppin' by...

I *did* have a lot to tackle and I even got most of it done!

Hope all your tackles were successful!