a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc
1. Last Sunday, my hounds turned 3 years old - It's hard to believe they've been with us that long. Everyday, they do *something* to make me smile, and I'm very grateful for the unconditional love and constant companionship those girls bring to our lives...Happy Birthday, hounds o' mine!!
2. Well, the mister is back to a five-day work week; I was getting quite used to his three-day weekends around here, but our bank account can sure use the extra coins (whose couldn't?!), and of course that means I'm back to Friday postings of My Favorite Things, so overall it's a 'positive', and therefore, makes the list!
3. The Preserve at the end of our road; I just LUV having a Nature Park just steps away from my front door! The perfect spot for bike rides, walking the dogs, taking photos (that is, *IF* one remembers to bring along a camera on the excursion!) - definitely a favorite spot.
4. One of my favorite past-times is reading, and this
5. garden fresh tomatoes; yummy.
And, what about you? What were the highlights of your week? Be sure to head on over to Living to Tell the Story and share your Friday Faves with Susanne and all the other wonderful participants! And, until next time...