a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc
1. Well, unlike most other folks have been lamenting this week, I always like the time change, when we "spring ahead into the spring". It means the sun is up later into the evening, which means more time for walks with the hounds on the island, it means it's darker a bit later in the mornings -- my favorite, me-time of the day -- and just generally reminds me that the warmer weather is right around the corner, and that is ALWAYS a favorite thing!
2. This past Tuesday, the mister had a lean consortium to attend, which gave him a short day, and I was graced with his invitation for us to have lunch together! It was a nice little change in the middle of the week (Tuesday is laundry day, too - so any excuse, ya know?!). We had lunch at The Sun Dog Diner, I had an excellent sandwich of turkey, bacon and brie on sourdough bread, some superb coleslaw, and the best french fries at the beach!
3. After lunch, we stopped in at the local UBS (Tappin Book Mine) and I found new-to-me titles by three of my favorite writers (four, technically, if you would count both Preston and Child).
4. The last time I went to have my locks chopped, Rachel, my hair-gal, told me my hair was getting kinda dry, so we picked up some Redkin "Blonde Glam" hair conditioner from the salon, (which I never usually *do*, I just buy whatever's at the chain-mart when it's in front of me!) and, not only does it *really* work better than the stuff you get at the supermarket, but it smells delicious!!....
5. And finally, it's the start of the first official Spring weekend, and what's not to luv about that??!
So, tell us, what were the highlights of your week? Be sure to head on over to Living to Tell the Story and share your Friday Faves with Susanne and all the other wonderful participants. And, until next time...