a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc
1. Last Saturday, we headed south again to visit with the mister's family. His siblings were all in attendance, all THEIR 'significant others', their mother and, of course, the fab four (the nieces & nephews)...not to mention everybody's dogs!! It was a full-blown celebration, with cake and ice cream, games to play, and all sorts of fun to be had!! Why were we celebrating, you might ask? Well....
2. This past Sunday, one of my favorite girls in the WHOLE WORLD turned 7 years old!! Happy Birthday, Savannah!! And, if that wasn't enough cause for celebrating,
3. this Saturday will be the littlest angel's birthday #2 (Happy Birthday, Abby!), and what better reason to let them eat cake?!
4. Oh, plus, when we were out shopping for gifts for the girls, I got myself a cute new purse! I'd look at it every time we went in the store, but if you know me, you know I'm pretty
5. And, of course, my traditional every-other-Friday favorite: It's payday!!
And, what about you? What were the highlights of your week? Be sure to head on over to Living to Tell the Story and share your Friday Faves with Susanne and all the other wonderful participants. And, until next time...