Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Daily Grind (Tackle-it Tuesday)


Nope, no big tackles going on here today, folks, just the normal routine chores - that means;

~ Clearing the sink of (clean) dishes, and cleaning up the kitchen (done)
~ doing laundry (this is *almost* done; one load of sheets left to dry/fold/put away)
~ picking up the living room (done)

Then, I am gonna go (back to) curl up on the couch with a lap blanket and my dogs; grab another cup of hot coffee, and finish reading the James Rollins book that has me completely enthralled with its story!!

How about YOU? What are you tackling today? Be sure to visit 5-Minutes for Mom to see what others are doing, and perhaps play along yourself! Whatever you tackle today, I hope its terrific!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same goes for me. I stick to a routine so well that I have nothing to do. Which is nice b/c I can do crafting and fun stuff w/the family.