But TODAY....Today I found a great effort sponsored by Susanne over at Living to tell the Story that I just LUV:
It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc.
Wonderful!! I think this is a great way to end the week, and so, I'm posting my first Friday Fave Five, right now!!
1. Well, Obviously it's this wonderful little meme...Friday Fave Five (I actually "found" it when I was doing my Simple Woman's Daybook entry; another little weekly project I enjoy!)
2. I actually made a weekly menu and we STUCK TO IT!! Now, *that's* a major feat in this house, folks! But, with the Mister now on a bi-weekly pay schedule instead of weekly, it was a much needed change of habit...hopefully, one that sticks!
3. Meatloaf. I luv meatloaf! And, ya know why?! Cause it's never the same twice - at least in MY kitchen! - it's a 'hearty' meal, and there are ALWAYS leftovers for sandwiches...yum! (this week's creation was just some onions, mushrooms, breadcrumbs and a drop of soy sauce for some 'punch!'...easy-peasy, and SOOO tasty! I think we just might have those hot meatloaf sandwiches for dinner tonite!)
4. I got ALLLLLL the trash, recyclables and yard waste out to the curb this morning (I have a bad habit of missing them some weeks!) including the smelly, ol' kitty litter that I changed out completely yesterday...
5. I am happy & healthy; I have a wonderful mister, two fabulous hounds and a terrific manx kitty to share my days with; I have a sweet, loving mother and wonderfully witty friends; I have a house at the beach, food in my cupboards and Spring is on the way!! What's NOT wonderful about THAT??!
Now, head on over to Susanne's Blog and tell everybody about YOUR Friday Fave Five!