Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A worthwhile challenge (WFMW)


Have you all heard of OrganizedHome.com? Well, if you haven't yet, you should check it out (there's a little linky there in my sidebar -->); they have everything for getting your house organized, from menu planning, to recipes for homemade cleaning products, to how to cut clutter and save time around the house; it really is a great site, but, what I'm especially excited about is their 2009 New Year Grand Plan Challenge. While it actually began on January 11th, the challenge is to work through a 14-week plan "to clean and organize a spring-clean house for the New Year. " so "By Spring, you'll be ready for outdoor fun." That sounds like somethin' that COULD work for me - and, getting my spring cleaning done BEFORE spring certainly sounds promising...

So, I intend to try and follow along - first mission: the entryway/living room; as I don't *have* a separate foyer, I am combining the tasks of the first two weeks. I don't know yet if it *does* Work For Me, but I sure hope to find out!

Wanna share what works for you? Be sure to check out Rocks In My Dryer, and see what works for all this week's participants!

5 comments:

John and Lisa said...

I totally forgot about the Grand Plan project- I had seen it before and thought it might work for me! Thanks for pointing it out. I hope it works for you! (Thanks for visiting my blog today.)

Monica said...

I've been needing a plan to get me motivated. Writing it on a sticky not isn't doing it for me. I would be so great to have a big garage sale this spring AND a clean house! Thanks for the link.

Amy said...

I used to frequent that site, then stopped when they did away with their forums. Thanks for reminding me to go check it out again- I can always use help in the organizing department.

My WFMW tip about my new way to carry my coupons is up HERE if you'd like to take a peek.

Have a great day! :)

Abbi said...

I have been working on cleaning and organizing my house as my own personal challange but I think I shall have to go check out their ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Mo said...

Hello, Ladies; Thanks for stoppin' by. I hope you all check out the site, and may you too have spring cleaning success!

Have a great weekend!