a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc
So, this week was kind of slow...didn't go anywhere, didn't *do* anything...
1. I do get a three-day weekend with the mister, that's always a favorite thing.
2. It's been raining the better part of all week, and even though that keeps us inside, I gotta think my plants are loving it, so that's gotta be a favorite.
3. Oh, yeah....I finally broke down and got myself a MySpace page; Originally, it was just so that I might check the SIL's photo albums, but once I got there, I actually connected with a few long-lost pals I haven't heard from in ages, so THAT really DID turn into a favorite thing this week!
4. Early mornings; It's about 5:30am right now, and my house is silent...the mister and the hounds are still sound asleep, and I have the quiet all to myself! That, too, is a favorite thing!
5. And, finally, today we are going to pick up the mister's tax refund check; with his hours being cut temporarily, the extra little bit of cash will be a welcomed 'buffer', so that's my final favorite this week!
So, what about you? What were your favorite things this week? Be sure to head on over to Living to Tell the Story and share your highlights with Susanne and all the other wonderful participants! And, until next time...