Monday, April 06, 2009

A mini-menu (made up in minutes!)

Last week we were very good at sticking to our menu; right down to the days in which I assigned the meals. This week, however, I barely even have a menu put together! We were rather lazy this past weekend, and neglected to go shopping. And, since The Mister's birthday is this upcoming Friday, I am going to allow him to decide what's on the menu for the weekend. So, as sparse as it may be, I'm going to construct one, here


Mo's Menu for Apr 6th-10th


Monday: easy beef enchiladas, re fried beans
Tuesday: grilled chicken breasts, noodles Alfredo w/broccoli, garden salad
Wednesday: oven baked pork chops, seasoned potatoes, green beans
Thursday: hot Italian sausage w/onions & red peppers, french fries
Friday: to be determined

Which reminds me, I gotta email the grocery list off to the mister, so he can stop off on his way home...

So, what's on YOUR menu?! For participation (AND inspiration) head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and see what's cookin' in the kitchens this week...

No comments: