Monday, April 27, 2009

Sherbert Blooms

A visit this weekend to the nursery down the road, brought us these pretty little "Sonset" Lantana blooms for the container garden outside the kitchen door; I love the way the little flowerettes all bloom in such a variety of colors and hues.



If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Audra Foveo



To find more beautiful blooms, or to post an entry of your own, visit Today's Flowers

1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

These are wonderful photographs. I have always thought the lantana such a pretty and delicate little flower. Thank you so much for sharing them with Today's Flowers. Your participating is much appreciated and I hope you will come back next time. You have a lovely blog and I've enjoyed my visit. Have a great weekend.