a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc
1. So, this week I will start my list off with dinner last Friday night at The Fish Company. We met up with another couple - two of our nearest and dearest friends - for a few drinks, some really good food, and some great conversation. Lots of fun and lots of laughs...just how I like to start the weekends!
2. And, it seems we are right on track with our weekly 'allowance' spending; I gotta say, I do believe that has a bit to do with our new weekly menu planning. (Okay, so I'm a big enough person - I can admit it when I'm wrong...)
3. Oh! I won a book from GoodReads, and it arrived here this Wednesday (that reminds me, I gotta go post there, and tell them I have it...) It's a debut novel by Phillip Meyer's entitled "American Rust". I'm very excited to read it, as it takes place in a dying Pennsylvania steel town, and as *that* is my 'childhood home' I'm very interested to see if he captures the feel of it all...
4. Well, if that cold snap we had was good for ANYTHING, it was that it prompted my camillias to bloom! I thought perhaps we wouldn't get any off those bushes this year, as we just transplanted them last spring, but this week I had pretty pink flowers out there to greet me...(altho, I'm mad at myself that I missed May's Garden Bloggers Bloom Day for February, but I'll be there NEXT month, you can count on that!)
5. And, the ducks are back! We don't see the little guys much in the colder months, but we know spring is just around the corner when these fellas start hangin' out in the garden!
Now, head on over to Living to tell the Story, and share *your* Friday Fave's with Susanne and all the rest....