Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday


FOR TODAY (Monday, February 23)...

Outside my window...the sun is shining; it's still a bit nip in the air, but spring IS coming!

I am thinking...about all the tasks I need to accomplish today; I just brewed my second pot of coffee this morning, and I'm thinking about getting up and grabbing another cup.

I am thankful for...my B&SIL, and my beautiful nieces and handsome nephews!

From the learning rooms...I attended my first Catholic Baptism (well, other than my own, which I don't remember) this weekend for my niece. Very interesting stuff.

From the kitchen...I haven't made up a menu for this week yet, but it will prob'ly include spaghetti & meatballs, and a new recipe I found for spinach & swiss stuffed chicken (yumm!)

I am wearing... jeans, a white ribbed long-sleeve tee and a black & white hoodie.

I am creating...a digital photo album of the snapshots we took over the weekend

I am going....next door, as my neighbor just called and asked to borrow some milk for her coffee

I am reading... "It Wasn't Always Easy but I Sure Had Fun" by Lewis Grizzard

I am hoping...that it warms up throughout the day

I am hearing...the TV in the living room and the BOOM-BOOM of a car stereo going passed my house

Around the house...is where I plan to spend the day

One of my favorite things...laughter

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting some chores done around here, perhaps preparing my veggie bed for spring plantings


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



If you would like to take part in your own weekly daybook, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for all the details..

No comments: