Friday, February 13, 2009

This week's fave's

Wow! It's Friday again, already. And, ya know what that means?? Time for

a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc


So, I'm still trying to overcome this head cold I seem to have acquired, but the good news is that 1. The temps are finally climbing back up into the (high) 70's, which means I was able to take all my potted plants BACK outside onto the patio and porches where they belong. (the added bonus, is that the hounds will stop eating them, and promptly puking them back up, all over my hardwood floors!) 2. And, today is also the 'every other' Friday, known affectionately around here as PAYDAY!! Plus, I think the mister actually has a two-day weekend ahead (he often has to work Saturday's), so we can hang out and enjoy the warm weather.
3. Netflix; I just LUV these guys!! Really. I just mailed off two movies on Tuesday, and got two movies in the mail YESTERDAY...that's Tues. to Thurs....I couldn't have mailed something to my next door neighbor and have it arrive that promptly. (Plus, I get to watch 'Hancock' this weekend!)
4. Coffee. I do LUVs me some coffee, now. And, ever since I posted this, I think I luv it all the more!
5. And, finally, I just LUV this pic of my hounds; I think it's just adorable how Dolby's big 'ol' ear covers her sister's (Murphy) entire head!




Don't forget to stop in at Living to tell the Story, and share *your* Friday Fave's!

I hope you ALL have a Fabulous Friday, a Wonderful Weekend and a Marvelous Week ahead!

12 comments:

Jen said...

Great list. i too love paydays...but who doesnt....lol.
I also love the warm temps....playing outside with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Since we are self employed around here, I have forgotten what a real Payday feels like! :) I used to love em what I had a job where I got a check!
Hope you are feeling better--with those fun movies to look forward to and those yummy cups of coffee (I had heard of that great study!) and your darling hounds to snuggle with, you should have fun this weekend!
Lucky you with that wonderfully warm weather--we're gonna get snow this afternoon!!

Happy FFF! Dana

PS I read a few of your posts on your other blog--really great!!

Melis said...

Love your pic! They are adorable! And YES, we love Payday Friday overs here, too! Woohoo!

Linda said...

I have yet to figure out how NetFlix does that so quickly! Somehow it just doesn't seem possible and yet, it happens.

I would love a big cup of coffee myself right now ... perhaps I should hobble into the kitchen and rustle one up!

Have a great Friday the 13th!

Anonymous said...

What a cute doggie picture!

We've had some wonderful weather this week, too.

Brenda said...

I love my coffee too, all different kinds but Kona is my favorite.

Your dogs are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Fun list. I do love paydays. That photo of your hounds is too cute!!
Have a wonderful weekend...

Susanne said...

Yeah those paydays contain much rejoicing around here! ;v)

Your hounds are too cute.

Willow said...

I love HAVING a payday!

And I love my coffee too!

Jientje said...

First signs of Spring, sun, coffee, a good movie or two and that adorable picture of your two dogs!! What a wonderful list!

Anonymous said...

Yup ... I'm a coffee lover too and the photo of your doggies is very sweet. Hope you're feeling better.
Hugs and blessings,

Monica the Garden Faerie said...

Aw, the doggies are just so sweet and I like their names. I'm definitely a cat person, but like all animals and am warming to dogs primarily through my niece's two dog "amdassadors." :)