It's time once again for
a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc.
So, this week has been long and cold, and I've been feelin' under the weather, so this was a challenge for me this round...
1. The Steelers won the Superbowl last Sunday, to gain their 6th Championship in franchise history - more than ANY OTHER team in the NFL. (Them's my boyz!!)
2. I just paid the mortgage this week - the first in the new booklet - and realized that our house payment has dropped $25/month. Not earth-changing, but $300/yr. is alright with me!
3. The Mister got himself walk-on-water evals at work (way to go, sweetie!), and got a raise in pay! Not a life-style changin' raise, but every little bit helps.
4. My big, fuzzy, pink bathrobe; we've been having record low temp's here (swings from 17 all the way up to 71) at the beach all week long, and my robe has kept me toasty through the worst of it!
5. I got a book-box in the mail yesterday (Like I *need* more books!) and I found four books to swap out in it! That's a pretty 'average' take for me from these things, so I was happy! (Plus, that means four already-read books get to move along to another reader....and *that* is good to me!)
So...there is my Friday Fave Five...what's yours?! Be sure to head over to Living to tell the Story, grab a button from Susanne, and share your wonderful week with all the other participants....go on, you know you want to!