Let's see...what *are* my Fave Five for this week?! well...
1. We went to the littlest niece's baptism this past Sunday. As this was my first time in attendance (again, other than my own, which I don't remember at all), I found the entire ceremony very interesting. Besides, it was a good excuse to see the kids! (S -the eldest niece - looks beautiful, as always, and, my nephews looked SOOO handsome in their dress clothes & ties!) And little A was so cute; and I don't think she cried once during the entire ceremony.
2. It's payday again! I know I mentioned this two weeks ago, but since I'm still getting used to the biweekly checks (instead of weekly), payday *is* one of those five favorite things!!
3. Febreze Air effects (spring & renewal scent) 2 spoiled hounds & an indoor cat. 'Nuff said.
4. This cute, fuchsia ...chenille(?) sweater that I picked up on clearance at JCPenneys (and, am wearing now). I'm not usually a 'pink' kinda gal, but I just luv this sweater! It's so soft, and comfy; it's one of those shirts you can throw on to beat-around in, but still look "presentable" if you have to actually interact with society! LoL...
5. And, finally, I was given this wonderful little Friendship Award from Holly @ Homebody; She always has such crafty (and frugal!) ideas on her site, and because I started
And, because I'm supposed to pass it along, I'd like to take this opportunity to award it to Susan @ Living to Tell the Tale, for hosting *this* wonderful project every week. Thank you, Susan!
So...what were YOUR five favorite things from this past week?? If you haven't already, head on over to Susan's blog, grab the little icon, and play along!!