Monday, February 09, 2009

Mo's Monday report

FOR TODAY (Monday, February 9)...

Outside my window...the sun is shining brightly.

I am thinking...I wish I felt better, because I have a ton of housework to accomplish, and absolutely NO energy to do it!

I am thankful for...over-the-counter cold meds

From the learning rooms...30 mummies found in newly discovered tomb in Egypt

From the kitchen...I haven't thought much about this, yet; the mister made beef stew yesterday, and I feel so crappy this morning that we may just have THAT for dinner again, tonite.

I am wearing... my pj's and bathrobe...I feel like crap.

I am creating...a nest of blankets on my couch, in front of the television

I am going...to spend the entire day on the couch.

I am reading...still reading "The House of Mirth". Don't feel like reading much - that alone tells ya, I feel like crap.

I am hoping...these Nyquil cold & sinus pills will work, and I feel better before the day is through.

I am hearing...myself breathing and sniffling.

Around the house...looks like a bomb went off! And, ya know what?! I don't care....

One of my favorite things...breathing (easily)....I sure do miss that.

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting over this sickness.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



If you would like to take part in your own weekly daybook, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for all the details..

No comments: