Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let the Sunshine In! (Tackle-it Tuesday)



Although the nice spring temperatures look like they're here for the duration, it's rather cloudy and overcast today, and it looks like we may get some much needed rain. BUT, it *is* spring...and since today is a normal laundry day at my house, I thought I'd take the opportunity to take down all the window curtains and give them a good spring-cleaning, as they could certainly use it. And, since they will already be "curtain-less" for a time, I suppose today would be as good a day as any to wash the windows, as well (well, the inside of them, anyway). With two hounds who love to press their noses to the panes, all of my lower windows look as though they've been glazed (eeww)! So, if I expect to accomplish that task, I suppose I ought to get a spring in my step, huh?!

What about YOU? Are you tackling something today?? Be sure to head on over to 5 minutes for Mom to see what others have planned for the day - Until next time,

May All YOUR Tackles be Successful ones!

No comments: