a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc
1. The switch back to Daylight Savings time, 'cause now we actually HAVE some daylight once the mister gets home.
2. The warmer temperatures, that look like they are here for the duration - Welcome Back, Springtime!!
3. The blossoms on my Key Lime tree; we've had the thing for three years now, and this is the first year we've seen any blooms.
4. The hounds; they seem to sense when I'm not feeling well, and don't create the mischief they normally do!
5. The clearance-rack, knee-length sweat pants (exercise pants??) I purchased for $4 a few weeks back - they are very comfy, and great for loungin' around in when your not up to doin' much else!
So, there's my Friday Fave Five; Check out Living to tell the Tale for other participants, or to add your own. And, until next time -