Friday, March 13, 2009

A 'Limited' Addition

Ugh! I am SOO feeling crappy today, folks, and I have been since Wednesday afternoon, so my "favorite things" may be a bit limited this week. But, I figured that is kinda the whole point of the exercise, right?! So, here's my contribution to this week's


a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, etc., etc



1. The switch back to Daylight Savings time, 'cause now we actually HAVE some daylight once the mister gets home.

2. The warmer temperatures, that look like they are here for the duration - Welcome Back, Springtime!!

3. The blossoms on my Key Lime tree; we've had the thing for three years now, and this is the first year we've seen any blooms.

4. The hounds; they seem to sense when I'm not feeling well, and don't create the mischief they normally do!

5. The clearance-rack, knee-length sweat pants (exercise pants??) I purchased for $4 a few weeks back - they are very comfy, and great for loungin' around in when your not up to doin' much else!

So, there's my Friday Fave Five; Check out Living to tell the Tale for other participants, or to add your own. And, until next time -

~May all your days be filled with your FAVORITE THINGS~

5 comments:

Willow said...

I hope you feel better soon! Relax in those fab sweats and drink lots of herbal teas!

Brenda said...

Gotta love the sales, hope you are feeling better soon!

Susanne said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Good things those dogs are behaving for you! :v)

We were saying how nice it is to have daylight during and after supper now, even though the first few days of this week were rough with getting our body clocks used to it.

Jerralea said...

Actually I love Daylight Savings Time! I love coming home from work and it's still light outside.

Hope you feel better soon!

Mo said...

Thank you all for stopping by, and for all the well-wishes. I'm feeling *much* better as this week begins, thanks!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful week ahead!